Central Spectrum is always on the lookout for dynamic individuals to join our challenging environment. We offer outstanding opportunities for driven individuals who are suitably qualified. Central Spectrum envisions creating a working environment that will enable you to reach your full potential.We believe that our people are our greatest asset. People are at the heart of our business and our success depends on getting the best from our employees. If you believe you have the passion and vigour to join our team,send us a copy of your curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com
- Assists Senior Project Manager in overseeing multiple projects and deliverables for Selangor Bio Bay
- Primary function is to deliver project management services for the Company i.e. monitor development works to ensure completion within stipulated time, cost and quality.
- Focus on the successful delivery of the project and manage all aspects of the construction programme.
- Assists the Project team in day-to-day coordination of project inclusive of planning, organising and implementation of related administrative tasks and involved in plan checking, simple layout drafting, project inception feasibility study, research and design concept and development
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvements, conduct analysis, cost/benefit analysis and manage delivery schedules
- Coordinate and maintain daily development progress by active coordination with consultants. Conduct Project meetings and attend other technical interface meetings with authority, consultants and contractors.
- Liaison and communication with customers, project team members and cross-functional teams and organisations
- Ensure project plan, schedule, resources and budgets are prepared
- Ensure project correspondences and documentations are managed and up kept systematically for easy retrieval and reference
- Prepare operation reports, weekly progress & managing site inspection with related parties
- Any other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time
- Degree in Civil Engineering/ Structural/ Architecture/ Building/ Construction Management/ Quantity Surveying or its equivalent.
- At least 2 years working experience in property development or consultation
- Work under tight deadlines and challenging environment
- Excellent in using Ms Office and Project Management software
- Strong communications and negotiation skills to support the project delivery
- Able to write and speak in English and Bahasa Malaysia fluently
- Experience in implementing CONQUAS or QLASSIC is an added advantage
- Non-Bumi are encouraged to apply